Log in

No account? Create an account
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had a busy couple of… - The Post-Wellesley Land of Online Communication [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
The Post-Wellesley Land of Online Communication

[ website | My Website ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Jul. 1st, 2006|07:43 pm]
The Post-Wellesley Land of Online Communication


[Current Location |homehomehome]
[mood |sleepysleepy]
[music |Sublime - What I got]

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had a busy couple of weeks.
Work has been really really exhausting. I get home around 7 after errands and then I only have energy to watch tv (don't poke fun...the daily show helps me get through the day!). On Tuesday night I had a really odd experience. I got dizzy very suddenly and then I was freaked out, my pulse was kindof crazy, so I went to the ER. Unfortunately, my roommate had really important stuff the next day at work, so needed to call someone who could come...and since my parents were away and I don't have most of my relatives numbers in my cell phone, the only person who could come was my cousin Paula (to the rescue, yet again!). She's really great with situations like that and I was glad to have her there, but we were stuck there until 5 AM (oh city hospitals) and she couldn't take the next day off because she's used all of her sick time on her surgery. I, however, did take a sick day. Luckily, they were really nice about it even though I felt horrible taking it so soon. I think just got really dehydrated and tired and the apartment was way too hot...but it really could have been any number of things. The hospital experience wasn't horrible - I got my first IV set-up (just the needle, no bag) which I had been so scared of and tests said I didn't have any major disease that they could see, but the second doctor had no personality. He comes in after asking a ton of questions and then asks, has anyone in your family ever suddenly died at a young age? Well, not that I know of...but that sure let me rest easy when I got home. Then I was sent on my way. I need to get a follow-up at a doctor, but I had literally no time during the past couple of days to arrange that.
Anyhow, I'm home for the weekend to relax (hopefully) with Claire and my Dad...he just got back early! And I'll return to Boston on Monday morning for much excitement! Gabi is coming! Erin's birthday! And cows and fireworks!
I miss you guys a lot...If only I were rich...I could arrange for us all to "weekend" somewhere.

[User Picture]From: melodywenn
2006-07-02 12:43 am (UTC)
Oh no! Take care of yourself. That's scary. I'm glad you're okay.
(Reply) (Thread)